If you are an engineer with proven experience in the automation of productive processes world, tired of long launches, always in similar tasks and with endless overtime; and want new challenges with greater stability in your personal life and acquiring new knowledge, we have a place for you in IRIS!
The ideal candidate needs to have a global vision of automation projects, which allows applying the knowledge acquired to find innovative solutions to different projects.
– Minimum 3 years of experience in automation projects
– Sensor selection and integration; proximity, temperature, pH, etc.
– Actuators; pumps, electrovalves, etc.
– Fieldbuses; Profibus, Profinet, Modbus, etc.
– Programming of PLCs, especially Siemens (TIA portal)
– Experience working on projects from conception to commissioning
– Flexible, able to adapt to different projects and requirements
– Proactive and creative
– English (minimum C1). It’s required as a vehicular language in the company and for contact with customers and suppliers
Nice to have:
– Electrical design in Eplan
– Experience in the food and / or pharmaceutical sector
– Knowledge of SCADA systems, MES
– Knowledge of Labview
– Project management
What do we offer?
– International and diverse projects in R & D
– Multidisciplinary technical team
– Flexible work schedule
– Professional projection
– Clear career path