If you are an engineer with proven experience in the automation of productive processes world, tired of long launches, always in similar tasks and with endless overtime; and want new challenges with greater stability in your personal life and acquiring new knowledge, we have a place for you in IRIS!
The ideal candidate needs to have a global vision of automation projects, which allows applying the knowledge acquired to find innovative solutions to different projects.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in automation projects
- Sensor selection and integration; proximity, temperature, pH, etc.
- Actuators; pumps, electrovalves, etc.
- Fieldbuses; Profibus, Profinet, Modbus, etc.
- Programming of PLCs, especially Siemens (TIA portal)
- Experience working on projects from conception to commissioning
- Flexible, able to adapt to different projects and requirements
- Proactive and creative
- English (minimum C1). It’s required as a vehicular language in the company and for contact with customers and suppliers
Nice to have:
- Electrical design in Eplan
- Experience in the food and / or pharmaceutical sector
- Knowledge of SCADA systems, MES
- Knowledge of Labview
- Project management
What do we offer?
- International and diverse projects in R & D
- Multidisciplinary technical team
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional projection
- Clear career path