We are seeking to incorporate a Life Sciences Researcher to join our growing team. IRIS is an advanced engineering company that specializes in process monitoring and control solutions & novel technologies for process optimization. You will work as part of a team of scientists and engineers involved in different R&D projects related with packaging development, agro-food waste valorisation and food decontamination technologies. We operate in a demanding high performance environment where you will be continually stimulated and you will grow a lot. Up for it?
- A Degree in Biology, Food Science & Technology or similar. Holding a PhD would be highly valuable
- An advanced level of English is a must
- Hands on experience in physico-chemical analysis of food products
- Expertise in microbiological analysis techniques
- Result oriented, versatile, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, the ability to multitask, curious attitude
- Excellent reporting skills
- Teamwork player
- Willingness to travel
- Trained in bio-based packaging development
- Experience in European funded projects
- Skilled in statistical software tools
- Experience with HPLC, GC, UV-Vis, DSC, microscopy, etc.
What we offer:
- Working in European projects
- Multidisciplinary and multicultural working environment
- Flexi-time working hours
- Fridays afternoon off
- A productive work environment.