We love to hire the best!
What do we offer?
- A creative scope on how you do your job. This way you can help us to excel continuously.
- A Smartworking Environment – We make your workplace and its surroundings as smart and comfortable as possible!
- Access to the Equipment you need to get your job done. We try to continually invest in infrastructure.
- A career development plan– Your future ambitions and potential in sync with our own.
- A commitment to make IRIS a good place to work. We want to know how you feel. (we listen to you).
- Commitment to build and grow the company. We work hard at every level in IRIS to punch above our weight and to take our company to the next level. We want you to be able to grow and expand your career and skills with us, so we all grow together.
- Our in-house creativity Hub. A space to let off steam and feed innovative ideas.
- Friday afternoons off (to set you up for the weekend!)
- Team building events. A bit of a laugh.
The Project Management Office (PMO) at IRIS provides business management services to support the implementation and delivery of Research and Development projects.
The Project Management Office (PMO) at IRIS provides business management services to support the award and implementation of public funded projects. This includes projects from many different international, national and regional funding schemes. Moreover, the PMO coordinates the proposal development and lead the grant agreement preparation stage.
If you are an engineer with proven experience in the automation of productive processes world, tired of long launches, always in similar tasks and with endless overtime; and want new challenges with greater stability in your personal life and acquiring new knowledge, we have a place for you in IRIS!
The ideal candidate needs to have a global vision of automation projects, which allows applying the knowledge acquired to find innovative solutions to different projects.
We are seeking to incorporate a Life Sciences Researcher to join our growing team. IRIS is an advanced engineering company that specializes in process monitoring and control solutions & novel technologies for process optimization. You will work as part of a team of scientists and engineers involved in different R&D projects related with packaging development, agro-food waste valorisation and food decontamination technologies. We operate in a demanding high performance environment where you will be continually stimulated and you will grow a lot. Up for it?